FranNet’s Zor Spotlight this month features a franchise concept that exists in an industry that’s still largely untapped. For the target market, it’s primarily a child-oriented activity, but almost a third of all Americans participate in this activity every year. It’s a feel good business that is not only mission based, but can lead to a profitable bottom line.
Here are the key selling points for this franchise concept, which:
● Operates in a $5 billion annual industry
● Features low buy-in, overhead, and staffing
● Earned a spot on Entrepreneur’s prestigious Franchise 500 list
● Offers business coaching in addition to training and support
● Is designed to scale-up quickly for growth and expansion
Owners of this business can be hands on or choose to operate the franchise as a semi-absentee model. Franchisees will be performing a much-needed service in their own communities, instruction that has dozens of physical and mental benefits for all involved.
*Can’t make it? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the full presentation!