Slow Boat Fish Co offers wild Alaskan salmon!
Ilsa and Bjorn catch their salmon by driftnet in the pristine waters of Southeast Alaska, a region known globally for having the gold standard for fisheries management. Every fall they sell their catch to local customers in the Pacific Northwest, where they were both born and raised.
Their salmon is sashimi grade quality, and will stay fresh in your freezer for up to a year. It is sustainably harvested aboard their small boat, pressure bled as soon as it is caught, then carefully filleted, portioned and flash frozen. Ilsa and Bjorn also offer line caught lingcod and halibut portions as well as packages and jars of shelf stable smoked salmon.
More about us at https://www.slowboatfishco.com/our-story
· Sockeye salmon small portions, flash frozen
· Coho salmon small portions, flash frozen
· Sockeye salmon full fillets, flash frozen
· Halibut large portions, flash frozen
· Lingcod large portions, flash frozen
· Sockeye salmon burger meat, flash frozen
· Smoked sockeye salmon packages flash frozen
· Smoked salmon jars, shelf stable
Place an order on our website at www.slowboatfishco.com/shop and choose Finnriver Farm and Cidery as the pickup location when you checkout. We offer a bulk discount price when you buy a box online, but we will have some extra product for sale at the event if you would like to buy just a few portions.