· Looking for opportunities to give back and make an impact on your community? The Rescue Mission is now offering family-friendly volunteer opportunities on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
· Join the community in making a difference every other Saturday morning at the Village of Hope Campus.
· Volunteers will meet at the Village of Hope to help the homeless in various ways, including:
− assembling food boxes
− assembling hygiene kits
− preparing and serving meals in the community kitchen
− assisting in gardening and/or clean up to keep the grounds beautiful
· Please RSVP online at www.rescuemission.org/volunteer, and to stay up-to-date on all details surrounding opportunities to serve.
· Children must be at least 10 years of age to volunteer at the Village of Hope. Youth ages 10 - 16 are welcome to volunteer with adult supervision.
· For questions, please visit www.rescuemission.org or call 714-247-4368.